Golder Associates is seeking an Intermediate Geochemist to join its dynamic Mine Environment team, the applicant can be based in one of three cities: Calgary, Vancouver, or Toronto. As a key member of the team, you will be involved in a broad range of responsibilities:
- Manage and provide technical expertise on mining, oil and gas, and environmental geochemistry projects;
- Conduct environmental investigations including soil, rock, groundwater, and surface water sampling;
- Evaluate and interpret environmental data;
- Geochemical characterization of mine waste;
- Mass balance and geochemical modeling;
- Preparation of reports;
- This position will initially involve working under the supervision of senior team members, with the opportunity to rapidly assume increasing autonomy and responsibility.