As a member of the Atmospheric team, you will develop your climate change skills by working closely with team members and other discipline teams. The successful candidate will be involved in a broad range of responsibilities:
- Gather observed and projected climate data sets for climate change analysis,
- Field work may include meteorological instrumentation set-up and calibration (instrumentation set-up, calibration, data acquisition and analysis)
- Quantify emission GHG rates, as part of GHG emission inventories
- prepare vulnerability assessments as part of Climate Change Adaptation assessments
- perform energy use calculations as part of energy reduction reports
- Prepare proposals and project reports as directed with support from senior staff.